- Guy Op Sea Eaiw
- Dendeng Terik - dry fried beef
- Dendeng Ragi - sweet beef with grated cocos
- Dendeng Ragi - spicy beef with coconut
- Sambal Goreng Kol - spicy fried cabbage
- Dendeng Manis Kering - roasted or fried dried beef
- Sisig - Cold marinated roasted pig meats
- Bistik Jawa - Steak with sauce
- Soto Resah - a creamy chicken soup (soto ayam)
- Mbuku Hau
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook/Asianrecipe, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, with a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com / F.M. Wiedenhoff