- Kue moci - stuffed rice cakes
- Sambal Goreng Santan Tahu - Tahu cooked in spicy coconut milk
- Thai Beef Stew With Star Anise
- Iga Babi Panggang - Glazed pork chops
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Gaeng Som Pla
- Sambal Goreng Perai - fried leek in creamy sauce
- Asam Keung Udeng - prawns in spicy sour sauce
- Ayam Panggang Bumbu Kuning - roasted chicken in a yellow sauce
- Nasi Betawi
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook/Asianrecipe, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, with a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com / F.M. Wiedenhoff