- gai tod dta-krai - chicken snacks with lemongrass
- Smoor Ayam Pasar Putih - in coconutmilk broiled pieces of chicken
- Ayam Panggang Santen - roasted chicken in sauce
- Pencok Ikan - Grilled catfish
- Gulai Masam Udang Gala - Prawns in a spicy curry
- Dadar Unti - pancakes with sweet coconut filling
- Nasi Dagang
- Burung Darah Goreng - marinated fried pigeons
- Kao Noom Fuktong Nerng - steamed pumkin
- Yum Tur Hu
Jajanan - desserts
Crispy Sweet Rolls
260 gr rice flour
150 gr granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
450 cc coconut milk made from 1 coconut
Mix the flour and sugar thoroughly. Beat the eggs and add it to the mixture, stir it well. Pour the coconut milk and cinnamon slowly into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Grease a cookie mold with the oil and heat it over a low flame. Pour 2 tbs of the mixture into the mold and smotth it out with the back of a spoon. Bake it over a low flame for 10 minutes in total. After the dough is golden brown roll it straight away as it should be formed into a roll. Have it cooled before eating.
Makes 50 rolls.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff - asiancook.eu