- Sate ikan senapelan
- Sate Telur Puyuh - Satay quail eggs
- Gang Khee Lage Gar Doog Mu
- Hoy Lai Ped - fried clams with basil
- Paru Goreng bumbu ungkep Lengkuas - baked spiced lung
- Sambal Babi - spicy pork cooked in coconut milk
- Pa Pow
- Kang Som Gong
- Kao Niew Mu Ping - candied pork strips
- Mu Ma Now - spicy pork salad
Jajanan - desserts
Crispy Sweet Rolls
260 gr rice flour
150 gr granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
450 cc coconut milk made from 1 coconut
Mix the flour and sugar thoroughly. Beat the eggs and add it to the mixture, stir it well. Pour the coconut milk and cinnamon slowly into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Grease a cookie mold with the oil and heat it over a low flame. Pour 2 tbs of the mixture into the mold and smotth it out with the back of a spoon. Bake it over a low flame for 10 minutes in total. After the dough is golden brown roll it straight away as it should be formed into a roll. Have it cooled before eating.
Makes 50 rolls.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff - asiancook.eu