- Asem Terong - eggplant in a mild sour sauce
- Nasi Kebuli - rice with lamb
- Acar Artisjok - pickle of of Artichoke Hearts
- Semur Daging Paprika - Beef and Paprika in Sweet Soy Sauce
- Siomay - steamed pork/prawns dumplings
- Tahu Telur Bumbu Rujak - spicy fried tahu with eggs
- Khao Pad Namprik Pao Sai Kai - Thai fried rice (nasi goreng) with chicken
- Martabak Durian - durian filled pancakes
- Tumisan Sayur - tofu with vegetables
- Binte Bilo Huta - corn and tuna soup
Jajanan - desserts
Crispy Sweet Rolls
260 gr rice flour
150 gr granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
450 cc coconut milk made from 1 coconut
Mix the flour and sugar thoroughly. Beat the eggs and add it to the mixture, stir it well. Pour the coconut milk and cinnamon slowly into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Grease a cookie mold with the oil and heat it over a low flame. Pour 2 tbs of the mixture into the mold and smotth it out with the back of a spoon. Bake it over a low flame for 10 minutes in total. After the dough is golden brown roll it straight away as it should be formed into a roll. Have it cooled before eating.
Makes 50 rolls.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff - asiancook.eu